Sunday, March 3, 2013

3 time zones

The past three weeks have been crazy busy! I was in Chicago for bridesmaids dress shopping three weekends ago then I flew to Omaha for work. We drove to Cedar Rapids for the day while we were there to tour an internal paper mill which was seriously fascinating! It doesn't sound very exciting but I loved learning how recyclables turn into a brown cardboard box. So nerdy.

Then I went to Detroit for a 6 days. Eric and Orchid had their engagement party thrown by my aunts. It was so cute! They did such a great job. They had a bunch of appetizers from our favorite Lebanese restaurant in the area. Middle eastern food is my favorite!

We were delayed getting out of Detroit because Denver was getting a bunch of snow. We stayed home an extra night and ended up arriving 15 hours after we ere scheduled too.

The day after we arrived back in Denver I flew to Phoenix for work! I was completely exhausted but I loved the 75 degree weather and sunshine!

This weekend Matt's high school friend was in town so we went to Winter Park yesterday. I love that we can wake up at home and be skiing 2 hours later. Still seems crazy :)

It has been a crazy 3 weeks but it was so nice to see my family and friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment